A motivated and enthusiastic workforce can play an important role in enabling a company to prosper. On the other hand, a hostile workforce, a disgruntled employee or an employment lawsuit can cost an employer dearly.
At Klein, DeNatale, Goldner, we are committed to helping companies in the San Joaquin Valley foster productive work environments. From our offices in Bakersfield and Fresno, California, we provide advice and services to help employers comply with state and federal employment laws and avoid potentially costly lawsuits.
Our Employment Law Counseling Services
Klein, DeNatale, Goldner assists employers in the following ways:
- We help employers develop employment policies, procedures, and employee handbooks.
- Our lawyers provide training to executives and human resources professionals on topics such as:
- How to hire and fire employees in compliance with the law
- Avoidance of sexual harassment and discrimination claims
- Compliance with wage and hour laws, Family and Medical Leave Act, and other employment laws and regulations
- How to properly handle reductions in force
- What to do if a discrimination or sexual harassment allegation arises
- We provide advice on how to handle individual problem employees.
- Our firm drafts employment contracts, noncompete agreements, and severance agreements.
- In the area of labor law, we assist employers in contract negotiations, union elections and campaigns, and other matters.
We focus on helping employers avoid employment and labor problems, However, when a dispute does arise, we respond with vigorous, results-oriented representation. If you face the prospect of a lawsuit, our employment litigation attorneys have the advocacy skills your company needs.
Contact A Team Of Experienced Employment Lawyers
To learn more about our services and how we can help you, call Klein, DeNatale, Goldner at 661-401-7755 or contact our firm online.