Download Full Bio
Christopher Finberg is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Business Transactions Department and Real Estate Department. He received a B.S. Degree from U.C. Berkeley (Biophysics) and graduated from the DePaul University College of Law in 1996. Finberg was admitted to the California State Bar in 1998.
Finberg’s practice involves the preparation of commercial lease agreements, purchase and sale agreements for real estate transactions, construction contracts, entity formations, and retail landlord-tenant transactions and litigation.
- Real Estate Leasing and Transactions
- Business Transactions
- Juris Doctor, DePaul University College of Law, 1996
- Bachelor of Science - Biophysics, University of California at Berkeley, 1988
- State Bar of California, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2000
- Kern County Bar Association, 1999-Present
- Klein, DeNatale, Goldner, Cooper, Rosenlieb & Kimball, LLP, 2022-Present
- Jones & Beardsley, P.C., 2002-2022
- Young Wooldridge LLP, 1998-2002