Trust, Estate & Probate Litigation Attorneys in the Bakersfield
Aggressive Representation for Sensitive Matters
KDG offers one of the largest and most experienced trust and estate litigation teams in the San Joaquin Valley and throughout the Central Valley. We provide clients with sophisticated advice as we work to preserve clients' assets and protect their rights through negotiation and litigation. We recognize that family disputes can be emotionally difficult, so we advocate skilled and aggressive resolution strategies wherever possible to defuse these situations. At the same time, the depth of our litigation and trial experience is a prominent component of our services to fiduciaries and beneficiaries.
To request a consultation, contact us at (661) 485-2100. We have offices in Bakersfield, Fresno, San Diego, and Santa Barbara.
How We Can Help
For nearly 70 years, we have proudly been helping individuals and families with complicated disputes regarding trusts, estates, and probate.
Our clients have benefited from our experience in:
- Characterization of Spousal Property
- Defense and Prosecution of Breaches of Fiduciary Duty (e.g., asset mismanagement and trust misallocation)
- Determination of Heirship
- Disputed Fee Requests
- Distribution and Valuation Disputes
- Elder Abuse
- Elder Financial Abuse
- Estate Planning and Administration Legal Malpractice Litigation
- Interpretations of Wills and Trusts
- Reformation of Defective Trusts and Wills
- Removal of Fiduciaries
- Trust and Estate Accounting Disputes
- Trust Revocation or Reformation
- Will and Trust Contests (e.g., lack of capacity or undue influence)
Choose Klein DeNatale Goldner
Trust, estate, and probate litigation should be handled with care by a skilled advocate who genuinely cares about your family’s well-being. Klein DeNatale Goldner is the team you will want by your side when faced with this difficult situation. We fight hard to achieve a favorable resolution while keeping your goals and best interests in mind every step of the way.
Give us a call at (661) 485-2100 or contact us online to discuss your case with one of our skilled estate and probate litigation attorneys.