Health Care Lawyers in the San Joaquin Valley
Serving Clients in Bakersfield, Fresno, San Diego & Santa Barbara
The health care industry continues to experience dramatic changes as increasingly complex regulation at the state and federal levels creates unprecedented challenges for health care providers. KDG's health care attorneys in the San Joaquin Valley offer our providers:
- Health plans
- Medical groups
- Independent physician associations
- Physician groups,
- Individual physicians
To request a consultation with Klein DeNatale Goldner, call us at (661) 485-2100 or contact us online.
Backed by several decades of combined experience, our San Joaquin Valley health care law attorneys can assist with a wide variety of claims and disputes.
Some of our areas of practice include:
- Compliance with State and Federal Health Care Laws and Regulations
- Medicare, Medicaid and Medi-Cal Fraud and Abuse
- Stark and Anti-Kickback Regulations
- Insurance Reimbursement and Payer Contracting
- Billing, Coding, and Claims Denial Issues
- Physician-Hospital Transactions
- Licensure and Credentialing
- Governance Matters
- Health Care Litigation
- Audits, Investigations, and Compliance Program Development
- HIPAA/Privacy Compliance
- Health Care Business Transactions
No matter what the issue, KDG's health care team provides high-quality, personalized service and creative solutions. From our offices in Bakersfield, Fresno, San Diego, and Santa Barbara we represent clients in health care matters in the San Joaquin Valley and across the nation.
To discuss a possible health care matter with an experienced lawyer, call Klein DeNatale Goldner at (661) 485-2100 or contact us online.