James R. Harvey is a partner in the Business and Commercial Litigation Department. He graduated from the University of California at Davis, King Hall School of Law in 2010 and was admitted to the California State Bar that same year. James focuses his practice on business and commercial law, with an emphasis on litigation and litigation avoidance planning.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Kern County Bar Association, 2010 - Present
- Director, Young Lawyers Section, 2013 - 2017
- Secretary, Young Lawyers Section, 2014
- Chair, Young Lawyers Section, 2016
- Director, Kern County Bar Association, 2016, 2019-Present
- Director, Kern County Bar Association Charitable Foundation, 2017