Employers in California face a host of employment law challenges. These include stringent state and federal laws that regulate nearly every aspect of the employer-employee relationship and aggressive plaintiff attorneys. Klein DeNatale Goldner helps employers deal successfully with these challenges.
Our experienced employment litigation attorneys in the San Joaquin Valley represent management on a full range of employment and labor matters, including:
- Federal and State Wage and Hour Disputes
- Federal and State Discrimination and Harassment Claims
- Litigation of Discrimination Cases under:
- Title VII
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- California Family Rights Act
- Litigation of Complaints under OSHA
- Labor Arbitrations
- Other Types of Employment Litigation
Our clients include corporations, small businesses, and public sector entities throughout the San Joaquin Valley. We serve clients from our offices in Bakersfield, Fresno, San Diego, and Santa Barbara.
Providing Vigorous, Results-Oriented Representation
Our team can thoroughly review the factual and legal issues in your case, explain your options, and provide guidance regarding your legal options. We always seek to resolve employment law problems in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Helping Employers Avoid Litigation
A significant portion of our labor and employment law practice involves counseling to help employers comply with the law and avoid employment problems. Whether you are in need of aggressive litigation or strategic counseling, we are committed to providing timely service and effective advice to our clients on a variety of employment issues.
To discuss an employment or labor dispute with a team of experienced trial lawyers, call Klein DeNatale Goldner at (661) 485-2100.