Practice Areas at Klein DeNatale Goldner
Serving the San Joaquin Valley & Beyond
As a full-service law firm, Klein DeNatale Goldner practices in many different areas of the law. For 65 years, our firm has been helping individuals, families, small businesses, and corporations alike resolve conflicts and achieve their goals. We look forward to helping you do the same.
Contact us online or call (661) 485-2100 to learn how KDG can help you.
Our Areas of Practice
In addition to having more than 25 attorneys, Klein DeNatale Goldner has over 65 employees on our team that have what it takes to successfully represent you in your legal matter. We have extensive experience in a variety of practice areas.
Our practice areas include:
- Business and Corporate Law: We provide advice and transactional services to corporations and closely held businesses in matters involving business formation and organization, contracts, mergers, and more.
- Business and Commercial Litigation: We vigorously pursue results for our clients in all types of business litigation, including contract disputes, construction litigation, real estate litigation, and disputes between shareholders.
- Energy and Environmental Law: Our law firm has played a key role in developing our region’s energy resources through the preparation and review of oil and gas leases and litigation.
- Intellectual Property: Our attorneys protect the intellectual property rights of our clients in matters involving trademarks, patents, copyrights, and trade secrets.
- Health Care Law: We advise and represent health care providers in matters involving business transactions, regulatory compliance, and litigation.
- Labor and Employment Law: We defend clients in cases involving discrimination, wage and hour claims, and other alleged employment law violations.
- Appellate Law: Our law firm welcomes inquiries from referring attorneys and individuals concerning civil appeals.
- Bankruptcy: Our law firm helps individuals and businesses obtain debt relief through Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings, and through debt restructuring.
- Tax Controversy and Litigation: We solve tax problems through the negotiation of offers-in-compromise, tax payment plans, and litigation.
- Estate Planning and Probate: We draft wills, create trusts, and help protect assets. In addition, we provide cost-effective probate administration services and represent clients in estate litigation.
- Personal Injury: We aggressively represent people who have suffered harm due to defective products, car accidents, and other acts of negligence.
- Water and Public Agency Law: KDG represents clients in matters involving water rights and transfers, water rights litigation, eminent domain, and other issues.
Get started on your case by contacting us online or calling (661) 485-2100.