Klein DeNatale Goldner is excited to announce that our tradition of excellence and dedication to client satisfaction has been once again recognized in the community. Recently, Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars℠ announced their 2019 membership listings; and not one, not two, but five of our attorneys were named among these two prestigious lists. Additionally, a number of our attorneys have earned an AV® rating from the prestigious lawyer rating system, Martindale-Hubbell®.
Three of our attorneys were named to the list of 2019 Super Lawyers®:
- Hagop Bedoyan: Selected primarily for business bankruptcy practice in Northern California, and also selected to Super Lawyers® from 2012 to 2018.
- Cathy Bennett: Selected primarily for appellate practice in Southern California, and also selected to Super Lawyers® from 2012 to 2018.
- Ryan Bright: Selected primarily for personal injury plaintiff practice in Southern California, and also selected to Rising Stars℠ in 2015, 2017, and 2018.
*To become a Super Lawyers® member, an attorney is judged throughout a patented, multistep, multiphase selection process. It begins with nominations, an independent review by Super Lawyers®, and input from an esteemed Blue-Ribbon panel of judges. No more than 5% of attorneys can be named Super Lawyers® for any given year of membership.
Two of our attorneys were named to the list of 2019 Rising Stars℠:
- Dustin Dodgin: Selected primarily for business litigation and corporate law practice in Southern California, and also selected to Rising Stars℠ from 2014 to 2018.
- Julia Vlahos: Selected for both personal injury general plaintiff and personal injury products liability practice in Southern California, and also selected to Rising Stars℠ in 2017 and 2018.
*Rising Stars℠ uses the same selection process with an added caveat: the attorney must either be under the age of 40 or have less than 10 years of practice experience.
Nine of our attorneys were AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®:
*Martindale-Hubbell® is recognized as the gold standard in attorney ratings. To be named to the list, attorneys must demonstrate strong legal capabilities and the highest ethical standards.
Please join us in giving huge congratulations to all of our attorneys who were honored with these coveted recognitions! We look forward to seeing all the great work you will continue to do for our clients in the future.
To get the help of Klein DeNatale Goldner in the greater San Joaquin Valley region for a case or claim of your own, please call (661) 485-2100 to arrange a confidential case evaluation with our team.