Fresno Car Accident Attorneys
Injured in an Auto Accident?
Have you been struck by a negligent driver? Was your car wrecked, or were you severely injured as a result? The days ahead will be rocky as you try to fight their insurance company for your damages. Even if it was clear that they caused the crash, you can bet that they will do all they can to deny liability.
Make things simpler and less stressful for yourself by coming to Klein, DeNatale, Goldner, Attorneys at Law in Fresno. Ever since we opened our doors in 1953, we have been fighting for the wrongfully injured throughout Fresno, including those who were hurt in car accidents. Our attorneys do not back down when your future and livelihood are hanging in the balance due to mistakes made by others.
Fighting for Locals Injured in Car Crashes
Call (661) 485-2100 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Fresno
Understanding why your car accident occurred is an important starting point for your car accident claim. With our car accident lawyers on your side, you can rest and focus on your own physical recovery while we determine the cause of your accident and get to work on your case.
Negligent drivers commonly cause a car accident by:
- Texting while driving
- Driving while intoxicated
- Blind lane changes
Proving Liability After a Car Accident
Knowing the cause of your crash is not as important as proving it, though. As mentioned, drivers who know they have caused a crash are often tempted into saying they did not, either by their own motivations or the dishonest guidance of their insurance provider. To overcome any obstacles the opposition may create for your claim by trying to avoid liability, our attorneys will prepare your case with useful proof of liability.
Helping sources of evidence we can use in your car accident claim are:
- Driving records: Your clean driving record can help show that you were not the one who caused your car accident. Oppositely, if the other driver’s record has multiple crashes on it, then it could be used to show a history of reckless driving.
- Eyewitness testimonies: What people saw at the time of your crash can be instrumental for your injury claim. If you were able to gather any eyewitness testimonies from passersby, our attorneys can use them to build your case, potentially following up as needed.
- Police and EMT onsite reports: Police officers and emergency medical technicians (EMTs) who help you immediately after your crash can also provide useful reports that describe what they believe likely happened.
- Statements from your doctors: Certain injuries are telling of how an impact occurred. For example, if you are diagnosed with whiplash, then it helps show that you were rear-ended at a high speed.
- Dashcam footage: Is your car equipped with a dashcam? Let our car accident lawyers review the footage for useful evidence. Or, if the other driver has a dashcam, we may be able to subpoena the footage to prevent it from being deleted.
- Pictures taken after the crash: Don’t forget that any photographs you took after the crash using your own smartphone can tell a story. The more pictures you took, the better.
Damages You Can Seek in a Car Accident Claim
You will be faced with the challenge of finding your financial footing again after a bad car accident. Upfront costs you have to pay may include medical treatments, rental car costs, and tow yard fees if your car is totaled. If you miss work due to your injuries, the costs of your accident will only continue to rise.
Being left on your own to try to pay these damages is simply unfair. Let us help you demand maximized compensation from the liable party through carefully calculated damages.
On your behalf, we can seek damages for the following and more:
- Emergency medical care
- Tow yard fees
- Vehicle repair or replacement
- Lost or missing wages
- Pain and suffering
California Car Accident Statute of Limitations
Don’t wait too long to file a car accident claim. California’s statute of limitations is usually just two years after your accident. It is important that you contact an auto accident attorney as soon as possible to begin building your case.